Skip to main content

First Day of SUMMER



   
Hello and happy first day of SUMMER!!! 

I've always heard people talk about having a bucket list, so I thought I'd make a SUMMER BUCKET LIST just for you guys! What a great way to have fun, make memories, and be active all summer long. 

Some of the items on the list are things I've never done before like camp indoors, or pull an all-nighter to watch the sunrise, while others are some I haven't done since I was a kid like mini golfing, and catching fireflies. 

Summer break was always a special time for my family growing up. The smell of fresh cut grass, catching fireflies with my brother and sister, sleepovers at friends and staying up late. So many wonderful memories. I hope that this bucket list brings you great summer memories you and your family and friends will share for a lifetime! 

Happy Summer break!!!

Until next time
Liz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What felt like a very long journey...

Hey all you beautiful people reading,  Happy Monday!!! I hope you are enjoying this wonderful Monday! I know 2020 has been a year like no other. full of unknowns ( more than normal), I know you all had plans of how this year was hoping to go (me included) , and when the spring just stared all our lives have been change.  God has certainly been growing and stretching us in our faith more than we thought possible, asking me daily "do you trust me?"... And when I started to me more real, more vulnerable, and more honest with Him and myself God was ready to take me on a journey I thought was so far out of my reach. Well I want to share with you all some absolutely, amazing, incredible, (these words can't begin to describe...) news I have been waiting so long to share... Today on August 31, 2020 Justin and I signed all our paperwork to our very first house!!! Yes! That's right! Our very first home. This has been an on going journey for over/pushing 3 years ( I think). I w...

Walking By Faith part 1

Hello beautiful people!      I have missed you all so very much! I know it has been well over a year since my last post and I can't wait to get back to sharing with you what God has been doing in my life over the past year plus...     Last post was on "SUMMER BUCKET LIST" I hope you were able to enjoy and create your own list!     I am such an excited person as some of you may have experienced while talking with me in person or just by getting to know me. I just love how God has created me in that sense...but I've come along way to be able to love myself the way God has created me to be.     2018 was a year of growth for me both spiritually and psychically...  As most years start off I made a new years resolution...to WALK BY FAITH. Now I know some of you are thinking, "ummm, Liz do you know what you just asked God to do in your life?!" To answer your question, I had no idea what God was about to do in my life, but I w...

Almost 24 years later...

Hello again!                     I just realized I never really introduced myself...silly me. No time like the third post to do so. My name is Liz Taylor, however, for some of you it's Elizabeth, Liz, Lizzie, Lizard, Beth...well the list goes on.                I recently graduated (January 2017) with my Bachelors Degree in Photography and Graphic Design. It's now a week away from April 1, three months after graduation, and almost two months before my 24th birthday...my how time goes by.        Have you ever taken a moment to think about how much God has blessed you within so many years of your lifetime?         Every so often I find myself taking a step back and looking at the different blessing and accomplishments God has given me in my lifetime (almost 24 years long). In my almost 24 years of life I've traveled the world as an Air For...