Skip to main content

One already!




Happy First Birthday to our sweet Teddy Bear!And Happy Birthday mama and papa bear!
Thanks right! Our sweet baby boy Theodore Leo Taylor is ONE already! 
I can't believe he is one years old already. Wasn't it just yesterday I was at the hospital breathing through those contractions with so much joy and excitement to meet our baby and see if God had blessed us with a baby boy or girl?! 
This past year has been full of so many new adventures, eye opening understands, and pure joy:discovering a deeper prayer life and seeking God for how to put our baby to sleep because we want sleep too, giving grace to myself as God showed me who He was creating me to be as a mama in this new season of life, being reminded that I don't have to parent alone, that God has blessed me with a husband I can lean on, and a wonderful loving father to our sweet Teddy bear, and that's just a few.
How quickly a year has flown by, someone once said "the nights are long but the years are short" and I never understood that until I had a baby of my own. Even though I have held you in my arms for an entire year, I still am in awe and amazement every morning I wake up, walk into your room and look down to pick you up that God chose Me to be your mama bear! I can't believe you are mine...you have my excited personality, your hair has my red tint in it when the sun shines on you, and you love life and all that God has just started to show you. 
Thank you God for created Teddy, and in trusting him to Justin and me to raise with your guidance. 
Sweet Teddy Bear, your papa and I are so proud of you and the little (not so little) boy you are growing up to be, don't grow up too fast!
Your very proud and honored mama bear, Happy first birthday my sweet baby boy!


until next time
mama bear
Liz

"Every good thing given and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shifting shadow." James 1:17

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What felt like a very long journey...

Hey all you beautiful people reading,  Happy Monday!!! I hope you are enjoying this wonderful Monday! I know 2020 has been a year like no other. full of unknowns ( more than normal), I know you all had plans of how this year was hoping to go (me included) , and when the spring just stared all our lives have been change.  God has certainly been growing and stretching us in our faith more than we thought possible, asking me daily "do you trust me?"... And when I started to me more real, more vulnerable, and more honest with Him and myself God was ready to take me on a journey I thought was so far out of my reach. Well I want to share with you all some absolutely, amazing, incredible, (these words can't begin to describe...) news I have been waiting so long to share... Today on August 31, 2020 Justin and I signed all our paperwork to our very first house!!! Yes! That's right! Our very first home. This has been an on going journey for over/pushing 3 years ( I think). I w...

In the Morning when I rise...

Give me Jesus... Have you ever heard a song that spoke to the very core of your spirit? This was a song that I've heard and sang many times over my life, but Monday morning my spirit cried out the first line of the song, " In the Morning when I rise, give me Jesus..." , and I stopped and understood that I needed to be feed spiritually! That in the busyness of my Sunday morning and throughout the day, I missed my quite time with my Heavenly Father, my Papa...And my soul cried out to Him. Since becoming a Mama and being able to hold, hang out, and enjoy spending time with my son Teddy, my quality times with my Papa has changed... I'm talking about my daily time with Jesus, my one on one feeding with the Lord and His Word... I know that may look different depending on your daily schedule and where God has you in your walk with Him but for me it use to look something like this: I'd wake up (tried to wake up before the alarm) pray, read and meditate on the Word ...

Walking By Faith part 2

Hello and Happy Friday!     This is the second part of a four part post! Just to update you on where God has been growing me in the past year since we last blogged!  Now to the spring time of 2018...     April 2018 : Easter... That big group of wonderful people are my family! God was really growing me more and more as the days pasted throughout the year, but He was always reminding me to  surround myself with family and His children no matter what trials in life I was in...God would bring me through it! "Consider it all joy, my brethren, when you encounter various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance. And let endurance have  its  perfect result, so that you may be perfect & complete, lacking in nothing." James 1:2-4 May 2018: WHAT AN EVENTFUL MONTH! So many wonderful blessings came in the month of May... I turned 25, my baby sister got engaged to her man, and my brother got married!  So how ...