Skip to main content

Happy Mother's Day!


   That's right today is MOTHERS DAY!!! Wishes all you moms, mother-in-laws, grandmas, mother mentors, soon to be moms out there a very special Mother's Day! 
  Moms. 
  thank you for...
  loving us unconditionally, 
  giving us your shoulder to cry on
  for praying with us always, 
  for motivating us to be all we can be, 
  for being our cheerleader,
  for encouraging us, 
  for never giving up on us, 
  for picking us up when we fall, 
  for letting us scrape our knees,
  for helping us grow, 
  for always telling us " I love YOU"
  for being our mom! 
   I am blessed to have so many amazing women who I have "adopted" as my mothers throughout my lifetime. But there is one very special women I want to thank for bringing me into this world and loving me no matter what...my dear mother Terri.   I thank God for blessing me with such an amazing and inspirational woman. I'm thankful for her unconditional love and the way she has shown me to love and encourage others in my walk through life. And most importantly raising me and teaching me about God! Thank you mommy!

Another special lady in my life is my mother-in-law Noreen. Thank you for always loving me and raising such an amazing loving son! I am so thankful that God brought you and your family into my life almost five years ago this summer! 

No matter where you are as a mother, I hope today you know how much we appreciate you moms for all you do each and everyday of our lives! We love you moms!
 
Until next time 
Liz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What felt like a very long journey...

Hey all you beautiful people reading,  Happy Monday!!! I hope you are enjoying this wonderful Monday! I know 2020 has been a year like no other. full of unknowns ( more than normal), I know you all had plans of how this year was hoping to go (me included) , and when the spring just stared all our lives have been change.  God has certainly been growing and stretching us in our faith more than we thought possible, asking me daily "do you trust me?"... And when I started to me more real, more vulnerable, and more honest with Him and myself God was ready to take me on a journey I thought was so far out of my reach. Well I want to share with you all some absolutely, amazing, incredible, (these words can't begin to describe...) news I have been waiting so long to share... Today on August 31, 2020 Justin and I signed all our paperwork to our very first house!!! Yes! That's right! Our very first home. This has been an on going journey for over/pushing 3 years ( I think). I w

One already!

Happy First Birthday to our sweet Teddy Bear! And Happy Birthday mama and papa bear! Thanks right! Our sweet baby boy Theodore Leo Taylor is ONE already!  I can't believe he is one years old already. Wasn't it just yesterday I was at the hospital breathing through those contractions with so much joy and excitement to meet our baby and see if God had blessed us with a baby boy or girl?!  This past year has been full of so many new adventures, eye opening understands, and pure joy:discovering a deeper prayer life and seeking God for how to put our baby to sleep because we want sleep too, giving grace to myself as God showed me who He was creating me to be as a mama in this new season of life, being reminded that I don't have to parent alone, that God has blessed me with a husband I can lean on, and a wonderful loving father to our sweet Teddy bear, and that's just a few. How quickly a year has flown by, someone once said "the nights are long but the years

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday!          That's right! Today 24 years ago I was born into the world...     SO much has happened in these last few weeks and years of my life! One of the most exciting ones at the moment is shown in this photo...I am a children's book illustrator!!!    This job opportunity has made me realize how much I love creating, designing, and illustrating! It has given me a new, fresh motivation on my creative life journey only God has shown me in these past few weeks. He has open a door I never thought would be open!  God can do anything he wants to. How cool is that?! We just have to trust him and to remind ourselves that we are not the one in control, and that's ok!   Happy Birthday to all my May birthday readers!!!  Have a beautiful day!!! God loves YOU! Until next time Liz