Skip to main content

What felt like a very long journey...

Hey all you beautiful people reading, 

Happy Monday!!! I hope you are enjoying this wonderful Monday! I know 2020 has been a year like no other. full of unknowns ( more than normal), I know you all had plans of how this year was hoping to go (me included) , and when the spring just stared all our lives have been change. 

God has certainly been growing and stretching us in our faith more than we thought possible, asking me daily "do you trust me?"... And when I started to me more real, more vulnerable, and more honest with Him and myself God was ready to take me on a journey I thought was so far out of my reach.

Well I want to share with you all some absolutely, amazing, incredible, (these words can't begin to describe...) news I have been waiting so long to share...

Today on August 31, 2020 Justin and I signed all our paperwork to our very first house!!! Yes! That's right! Our very first home. This has been an on going journey for over/pushing 3 years ( I think). I want to thank so many people God has brought into our lives and walked with us on the road to finding, celebrating, and purchasing our home. There are so many people to thank, here are just a few...

Thank you Kimberly, our amazing realtor, for asking us and encouraging us through this process and finding us our home! And thank you to the rest of your amazing team at The Rivera Group, for all the emails, reminders, checklist and keeping us updated every step of the way.
 

Thank you to the sellers who sold us their home and who we were finally able to meet today at closing, thank you for entrusting us with your home, we can't wait to start painting, and moving in!

Thank you to our Lender Bobbie and our Attorney Arlene for walking us through and answering all our question to make buying a home a beautiful experience. 

Thank you to our parents, family and so many of our friends for praying over our family, for encouraging us, and reminding us of how perfect God's timing really and truly is.

I'm sorry if 2020 is not what you were hoping, dreaming, or wanting this year to be. But I pray and hope that God will remind you daily these things:1. His got this! 2. He is in control. 3. He has a beautiful plan for you 4.Trust Him with your whole being!  He loves you and He is the one who created you! You are his precious treasure.

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths." Proverbs 3:5-6

until next time

Mama Bear 

Liz


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One already!

Happy First Birthday to our sweet Teddy Bear! And Happy Birthday mama and papa bear! Thanks right! Our sweet baby boy Theodore Leo Taylor is ONE already!  I can't believe he is one years old already. Wasn't it just yesterday I was at the hospital breathing through those contractions with so much joy and excitement to meet our baby and see if God had blessed us with a baby boy or girl?!  This past year has been full of so many new adventures, eye opening understands, and pure joy:discovering a deeper prayer life and seeking God for how to put our baby to sleep because we want sleep too, giving grace to myself as God showed me who He was creating me to be as a mama in this new season of life, being reminded that I don't have to parent alone, that God has blessed me with a husband I can lean on, and a wonderful loving father to our sweet Teddy bear, and that's just a few. How quickly a year has flown by, someone once said "the nights are long but the years

Are you living...

a fearful life or a faith filled life?  A few years ago a co-worker and sister in Christ shared where God had her and this questioned appeared: Are you living by fear or by faith? What a beautiful, challenging, and encouraging question! In the last week or more our lives have changed what our "normal" routines look like due to the virus outbreak. How are you doing with this change? What was your first reaction? Was is to run out to all the stores and stock up on everything to live on and for how long? Was is to check in with your families from around the world to see how they are? Did you think to check on the elder lady or gent who lives alone next door who might need something? Did you stop and pray?  The Lord has brought this question to my heart "Liz, are you living by fear or faith?" In this world that we live in it's very easy to become distracted, distant, busy. But how's your walk with the Lord these days? Are you living in fear or by faith?  L