Skip to main content

Walking By Faith part 1


Hello beautiful people!
     I have missed you all so very much! I know it has been well over a year since my last post and I can't wait to get back to sharing with you what God has been doing in my life over the past year plus...

    Last post was on "SUMMER BUCKET LIST" I hope you were able to enjoy and create your own list! 

   I am such an excited person as some of you may have experienced while talking with me in person or just by getting to know me. I just love how God has created me in that sense...but I've come along way to be able to love myself the way God has created me to be. 

   2018 was a year of growth for me both spiritually and psychically... 
As most years start off I made a new years resolution...to WALK BY FAITH. Now I know some of you are thinking, "ummm, Liz do you know what you just asked God to do in your life?!" To answer your question, I had no idea what God was about to do in my life, but I will tell you this much...He is faithful to His promises (Psalm 145:13). 

   January 2018 : Just the beginning...    
I started the year going through God's word. what better way to begin the year or your day then with our wonderful creator! 

God has a wonderful and beautiful way of teaching each of us what He needs us to learn, some of us need a little more tough love then others in different areas He is growing us. One of many areas God was growing me was to remind me how much HE LOVES ME & WANTS ME TO SPEND TIME WITH HIM DALIY. 

"Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. No one has seen God at any time; if we love one another, God abides in us, and His love is perfected in us." 1 JOHN 4:11&12


February 2018 : Devon came home from basic training in the Coast Guard! We are so proud of him! 

God was reminding me the importance of family and how no matter how far away our family is He is always taking care of them!




March 2018 : Spring brought new inspiration and the Lord reminded me that He has given me a gift of creativity. I want to honor the one who gave me this beautiful gift and asked God how to begin...He told me "illustrate my WORD".

This was just the beginning to what God was about to do in my life as a illustrator/designer...

I love God's word and if you have never read what God has to say about everything I highly encourage you to do so. Don't be afraid of letting Him into your life...He loves you so very much and wants to get to know you! He has so much He wants to tell you, share with you, teach you, and bless you!
I can promise you that He has big plans for your life!

 "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

until next time,
Liz


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What felt like a very long journey...

Hey all you beautiful people reading,  Happy Monday!!! I hope you are enjoying this wonderful Monday! I know 2020 has been a year like no other. full of unknowns ( more than normal), I know you all had plans of how this year was hoping to go (me included) , and when the spring just stared all our lives have been change.  God has certainly been growing and stretching us in our faith more than we thought possible, asking me daily "do you trust me?"... And when I started to me more real, more vulnerable, and more honest with Him and myself God was ready to take me on a journey I thought was so far out of my reach. Well I want to share with you all some absolutely, amazing, incredible, (these words can't begin to describe...) news I have been waiting so long to share... Today on August 31, 2020 Justin and I signed all our paperwork to our very first house!!! Yes! That's right! Our very first home. This has been an on going journey for over/pushing 3 years ( I think). I w

One already!

Happy First Birthday to our sweet Teddy Bear! And Happy Birthday mama and papa bear! Thanks right! Our sweet baby boy Theodore Leo Taylor is ONE already!  I can't believe he is one years old already. Wasn't it just yesterday I was at the hospital breathing through those contractions with so much joy and excitement to meet our baby and see if God had blessed us with a baby boy or girl?!  This past year has been full of so many new adventures, eye opening understands, and pure joy:discovering a deeper prayer life and seeking God for how to put our baby to sleep because we want sleep too, giving grace to myself as God showed me who He was creating me to be as a mama in this new season of life, being reminded that I don't have to parent alone, that God has blessed me with a husband I can lean on, and a wonderful loving father to our sweet Teddy bear, and that's just a few. How quickly a year has flown by, someone once said "the nights are long but the years

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday!          That's right! Today 24 years ago I was born into the world...     SO much has happened in these last few weeks and years of my life! One of the most exciting ones at the moment is shown in this photo...I am a children's book illustrator!!!    This job opportunity has made me realize how much I love creating, designing, and illustrating! It has given me a new, fresh motivation on my creative life journey only God has shown me in these past few weeks. He has open a door I never thought would be open!  God can do anything he wants to. How cool is that?! We just have to trust him and to remind ourselves that we are not the one in control, and that's ok!   Happy Birthday to all my May birthday readers!!!  Have a beautiful day!!! God loves YOU! Until next time Liz