Skip to main content

Almost 24 years later...


Hello again!
         
         I just realized I never really introduced myself...silly me. No time like the third post to do so.
My name is Liz Taylor, however, for some of you it's Elizabeth, Liz, Lizzie, Lizard, Beth...well the list goes on. 

     
        I recently graduated (January 2017) with my Bachelors Degree in Photography and Graphic Design. It's now a week away from April 1, three months after graduation, and almost two months before my 24th birthday...my how time goes by.

       Have you ever taken a moment to think about how much God has blessed you within so many years of your lifetime? 

       Every so often I find myself taking a step back and looking at the different blessing and accomplishments God has given me in my lifetime (almost 24 years long). In my almost 24 years of life I've traveled the world as an Air Force kid, have two best friends (one from TX since I was in 6th grade, and the other from SC since I was in High school), married the man of my dreams, graduated from two colleges with three degrees (two Associates, and one Bachelors), and just a few days ago I finished illustrating (my first big illustrating opportunity) a children's book from DelTech (where I first fell in love with photography and design). 

      I am at a lost for words... God is so AMAZING!!! Only He was able to give me such amazing blessings. But you know what makes me stand in awe of the different blessings and accomplishments? That I am only almost 24  and there are so many new blessings God is waiting to bless me with. How cool is that?

     Today I hope and encourage you to take a moment to thank God for the blessing He has given to you, and for so many more blessings that will come!

     {Deuteronomy 28:2} 
     All these blessings will come upon you and overtake you if you obey the Lord your God...       


        Until next time
        
         Liz 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What felt like a very long journey...

Hey all you beautiful people reading,  Happy Monday!!! I hope you are enjoying this wonderful Monday! I know 2020 has been a year like no other. full of unknowns ( more than normal), I know you all had plans of how this year was hoping to go (me included) , and when the spring just stared all our lives have been change.  God has certainly been growing and stretching us in our faith more than we thought possible, asking me daily "do you trust me?"... And when I started to me more real, more vulnerable, and more honest with Him and myself God was ready to take me on a journey I thought was so far out of my reach. Well I want to share with you all some absolutely, amazing, incredible, (these words can't begin to describe...) news I have been waiting so long to share... Today on August 31, 2020 Justin and I signed all our paperwork to our very first house!!! Yes! That's right! Our very first home. This has been an on going journey for over/pushing 3 years ( I think). I w...

Walking By Faith part 1

Hello beautiful people!      I have missed you all so very much! I know it has been well over a year since my last post and I can't wait to get back to sharing with you what God has been doing in my life over the past year plus...     Last post was on "SUMMER BUCKET LIST" I hope you were able to enjoy and create your own list!     I am such an excited person as some of you may have experienced while talking with me in person or just by getting to know me. I just love how God has created me in that sense...but I've come along way to be able to love myself the way God has created me to be.     2018 was a year of growth for me both spiritually and psychically...  As most years start off I made a new years resolution...to WALK BY FAITH. Now I know some of you are thinking, "ummm, Liz do you know what you just asked God to do in your life?!" To answer your question, I had no idea what God was about to do in my life, but I w...

In the Morning when I rise...

Give me Jesus... Have you ever heard a song that spoke to the very core of your spirit? This was a song that I've heard and sang many times over my life, but Monday morning my spirit cried out the first line of the song, " In the Morning when I rise, give me Jesus..." , and I stopped and understood that I needed to be feed spiritually! That in the busyness of my Sunday morning and throughout the day, I missed my quite time with my Heavenly Father, my Papa...And my soul cried out to Him. Since becoming a Mama and being able to hold, hang out, and enjoy spending time with my son Teddy, my quality times with my Papa has changed... I'm talking about my daily time with Jesus, my one on one feeding with the Lord and His Word... I know that may look different depending on your daily schedule and where God has you in your walk with Him but for me it use to look something like this: I'd wake up (tried to wake up before the alarm) pray, read and meditate on the Word ...