Skip to main content

hello world!


      Hello!
         
         My name is Liz...this is my very first time posting on my blog! 
      
         "Story time with Liz" started off one Sunday night when I shared a story to the teens from our church youth group after their praise team practice. My hope is that these stories I share will inspire, encourage, and bring hope! 

        God has a plan for each of our lives.  I know this to be true because He has showed me in so many ways. Some ways were more trial and life lessons to be learned and others were taking a leap into the adventure He has write for my life. 

       I hope this brings you hope and encouragement to your day!


        Until next time
        
        Liz 

      { Jeremiah 29 : 11 }
       For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord, 
      "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, 
       plans to give you hope and a future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What felt like a very long journey...

Hey all you beautiful people reading,  Happy Monday!!! I hope you are enjoying this wonderful Monday! I know 2020 has been a year like no other. full of unknowns ( more than normal), I know you all had plans of how this year was hoping to go (me included) , and when the spring just stared all our lives have been change.  God has certainly been growing and stretching us in our faith more than we thought possible, asking me daily "do you trust me?"... And when I started to me more real, more vulnerable, and more honest with Him and myself God was ready to take me on a journey I thought was so far out of my reach. Well I want to share with you all some absolutely, amazing, incredible, (these words can't begin to describe...) news I have been waiting so long to share... Today on August 31, 2020 Justin and I signed all our paperwork to our very first house!!! Yes! That's right! Our very first home. This has been an on going journey for over/pushing 3 years ( I think). I w...

In the Morning when I rise...

Give me Jesus... Have you ever heard a song that spoke to the very core of your spirit? This was a song that I've heard and sang many times over my life, but Monday morning my spirit cried out the first line of the song, " In the Morning when I rise, give me Jesus..." , and I stopped and understood that I needed to be feed spiritually! That in the busyness of my Sunday morning and throughout the day, I missed my quite time with my Heavenly Father, my Papa...And my soul cried out to Him. Since becoming a Mama and being able to hold, hang out, and enjoy spending time with my son Teddy, my quality times with my Papa has changed... I'm talking about my daily time with Jesus, my one on one feeding with the Lord and His Word... I know that may look different depending on your daily schedule and where God has you in your walk with Him but for me it use to look something like this: I'd wake up (tried to wake up before the alarm) pray, read and meditate on the Word ...

Walking By Faith part 2

Hello and Happy Friday!     This is the second part of a four part post! Just to update you on where God has been growing me in the past year since we last blogged!  Now to the spring time of 2018...     April 2018 : Easter... That big group of wonderful people are my family! God was really growing me more and more as the days pasted throughout the year, but He was always reminding me to  surround myself with family and His children no matter what trials in life I was in...God would bring me through it! "Consider it all joy, my brethren, when you encounter various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance. And let endurance have  its  perfect result, so that you may be perfect & complete, lacking in nothing." James 1:2-4 May 2018: WHAT AN EVENTFUL MONTH! So many wonderful blessings came in the month of May... I turned 25, my baby sister got engaged to her man, and my brother got married!  So how ...